page

Wednesday 2 November 2011

2nd of November.


The 2nd day of NOVEMBER ! HAHA STILL SO FINE ! :P
Skip my school part , HMMM SO FUCKING SUCK !
Went TUTTI FRUTTI again with my girls after school :) xixi!
*PHOTO GOT SOME PROBLEM CANT UPLOAD D:

I'm happy but my purse is really SAD! I have no more money seriously :(
IDK how do I goin to live after today. LOL
...

Thks Jin Pei's dad for fetching me back school. REALLY SO THK YOU!
SHE HELPED ME A LOTS !

2nd round - OKYAN ! With the six peeps again. SAME ONE!
haha! We played a very very LMAO GAME !
We laughed soooo much so muchhhhhh until gila siao!
Muahahahahahahaha I LOVE THE MOMENT SO MUCH!

Nobody @ OKYAN today. ONLY US.
So there were full of our laughing sound. The game was nice.
CAN TRY NEXT TIME ! Muahahahahahahahaha YOU CAN LAUGH 99 seriously!

我是美女 中國文化 我要死了 ! :P LOL !!!

Jessie not coming to school 2moro :( SIGH!

Hope 2moro can pass faster and friday too.
Because I'm looking forward to this saturday , sunday and MONDAY!


Woooohoooooooooo! :D



xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment