page

Wednesday 23 November 2011

22.11.2011


Cloudy day. Went SMK TAMAN TASIK :) What a big school.
It should be my real school if I never changed to Chong Hwa.
HAHA! We went there was all because of my sis.


Guess who I met ? :P ! I felt so LUCKY in this few day.
Because I kept met my primary friends no matter where I went.
Awwww! HAHA :D So happyyyyyy! :3


I never realized until my mum chatted with his friend.
LOL! So fate :)


My sis gonna change school too. Same as me.
But actually I think this school is not bad. So bigggg. 
And the headmaster was so cute ._. ! My friend told me so much about that.
HAHA! I hope my headmaster will be like that too but I think it will never happen -.-


After that went to lunch @ Ampang.

 Goin to renew my passport  before out station.
DAMN I really feel like wanna have an hair cut before that.



I thought I was over him, 
done with him but then there he was, 
and I couldn't breathe.



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment