page

Saturday 26 November 2011

Jessie's BIG DAY!


Finally finally finally ..............................

It's 26.11.11 ! Our JESSIE TEO JIN YIN's happy sweet 16 BIG DAY!
HAHA! I was like waited for a long time to this day.
My card for her already put in my house for like almost a month.


As everyone of us keep goin out in this week -.-
So we cant go too far again. Mum's problem. So we only celebrated at wwm.
LOL! Okay long time no go already. 
And also the ticket of breaking dawn @ pavilion sold out :)


Watched this movie with them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

We don't really understand some part. Their english is too ***
We cant listen clearly or don't really understand it.
So we keep asking each other ! LOL
Ohhh they keep kissing in the whole movie :P

A kindly remind here , the last part. I means the really last part.
HAHA! It shocked me , when bella opened her eyes. Aww idk why they never get shocked but only me :( Always like that.

I cant wait for the PART II ! D: 
Gosh, I wanna know the ending badlyyyyyy!
EDWARD JACOB ! HAHAHAHAHA 


After movie , went FULL HOUSE. This is my 1st time go there.
The price really very PRETTY! ._.
I means for US like STUDENT! 


Ordered some foods. Look nice but taste NOT REALLY NICE. LMAO!
And the size of the food is really sooooooooo BIG -.-!


Handmade-cardssss! All for HER only :3 



We never ordered by self but all shared :)


 HAHAHAHA! My heart so pain while eating those foods.
...




My super duper big cards! (Y) ! I felt so proud of it.
Really made by me ! YES IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEE! ^_^
Say THKIUUUU ! :D


We used less than half an hour to finished those foods.
And actually I still feel hungry ._.
HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF!


Girls had cam-whored of cause while boys are chatting there !






I prefer sunway's one x)


Here are the bils. HAHA! I'm glad that not more than RM100.


 Yu Bing and Jason !


 Jason and Ken Li !


 Ken Li and Daniel !


 Daniel and OPY ! :)


Long time never go out with them. I means JASON THEM :D
HAHA! I love to spend my time with themmmmm! (Y) !
Loveeeeee xoxo !


 Went popular and bought many candysssss!
.................



Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE ! hehe.
Hope you enjoyed your day. I know YOU DID! ^_^



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment