page

Wednesday 13 April 2011

13.4.11 - boom boom pow !


I awoke @ 5am and went skul @ 6am and just reached home @ 8pm.
This is my day ppl ._.
HAHA!

Okay 1st of all , i wanna wish SIA KIAN LU HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!
:D heeeeeeee! I hope he got the surprise!
I hope he like all we did today ! Our plan was successful ! :) wheeee!

Very happy. Because toooo many ppl birthday ! =.=
Tomorrow ONG SZE XUAN's turn ! aaaaaaaa :P
Wallet amount now : RM0 !!! wth
Btw , today i felt so tired. After school , i wait FKM @ skul until 2.30pm.
Then we accompany to prima . Our tuition start @ 5.30pm
3 hours for us to ... ... ... hmmph ! :P

OMG OMG OMG! So awesome you know ?! I LOVE IT SO MUCHIII!
ULALALALALALALALA! Tooooo excited liao !
I'm waiting tomorrow . HOHO!

Oh ya , my rumah sukan changed to thursday. Means 2moro laa.
I'm rumah kuning ! :D hahahaha! van van is following me x)
whee wang wang.

And and ... err ... okay gtg ! just a little update here.
Busyyy again ciao ! =/

soreww for no photossss! wait meeeeee ;D



其实我不知道我是不是真的不介意。

 

No comments:

Post a Comment