page

Monday 4 April 2011

KLCC Aquarium 1 day trip.


Went to KLCC Aquarium yesterday. As i got 4 free tickets :)
Let's picture do talking.
 
 Very blur aaaaa! My camera no more battery.
Forgot to charge . So i used my phone to captured.








I dunno you know whether what am i capturing about. haha
whatever kay =S
 

 A big sea turtle !

 Actually i wanna put as my profile picha one . But failed.


 Dunno what name liao ._.


 StarFishhhhhhh! :D and it's my hand ! :P

 Jellyfish !

 I wanna go in ! RM400 per person x)

 Jellyfish. will change colour one lorrrr!

 Seahorse !

 Haha as i not arranging my photos. 

Otw to aquarium ...




:D
 
 Guess what is thissssss ?

 PIRANNA !! Hello yes yes. It's really PIRANNA !
wooohoooooo! 




 OMG damn funny ~.~

 Take 2 ! ;P I'm inside the water yo ! x)








 A very BIG BIG fish O_O!



 Look damn true right ?

 But actually just a wall laa.

 OPY with mummy :)

 Daddy + Mummy = LOVE ! :D





 Sea world . not bad!

 SHARK ! :S

 hehehehehe!

 Very large . Look scary.


 See it's TEETHHHHH! :/

 
 soooo sharp!


Just a few pictures as i hate my sister help me take photo!
She sooooo suck one ! -_____-
 

Btw , had a nice day inside aquarium =)
HEHE !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment