page

Thursday 14 April 2011

黑色情人节。


14.4.2011 :)

Had western food as my dinner last night.
I forgot to capture the food until i finished it -.-
Luiiiii !
 
 OPX - the stupid fellow ! ihatehersooomuch =/

 Daddy and mummy. oppsssss :P

 And of cos myself ! :D


*

Who's big day today ?! :D 
Yea yea , it's our pretty princess OSZ's birthday ! <3
 
A hand make card special for HER ! yes just her .

I hope she will like it ! and be touch ! :P
I'm waiting her to cry laa actually but failed x)
too bad ! But i know she is very happy today ! :D 

 Sot gang will always support you! Stay beside you.
So please stay strong and don't be EMO anymore.
If you think YOU CAN , YOU CAN! Girls , please smile more :)

*still got 2nd part and 3rd part one . haha!

Ohh ya , she received many STICKY as her birthday present!
WOW WOW ! Candy man! woohoooo!
Our class got help -.- 

Hmmp ... sang 3 times birthday song for her. 
LALALA!

I sang birthday song 10 times above in a week.
OMG! Just imagine how many ppl birthday in this month =/
Until the canteen uncle also can recognized me  @.@

 LASTLY , ONCE AGAIN I SAY :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL ONG SZE XUAN !
Heart you always <3



No comments:

Post a Comment