page

Thursday 21 April 2011

Still a word - BUSY !


Repeating my works day by day ...
Very boring looooooo =/
 

Lately busying for my drama stuff. Hohohoho!
原来被Puan chai 称赞是那么爽的 :P

You know what she said ? 

你们戏剧组可以去拿影帝了 ! wootsssssss !
 我们戏剧是有实力的! :D 

敬请期待我们的表演吧 ! x)
 

Tomorrow friday ! Very fast right?
Exam is around the corner again -.- 9th of may !
Aleluyah i bet that i sure fail my add math ! SUCK!

No more playing! I should study.
Say this to urself . Everyday! to remind you that you should study.
LMAO! 

I really really need to arrange my time.
Seriously .
 

Congratz to our school Kadet Polis get Johan again @ pertandingan zon kawad.
And passed their Hari Kadet today . I tot everything is over.
But ... I'm wrong TT

Still got a KL camp waiting for them ! =/
Luiiiiiiiii ! 5 days cant see you. How much imy =(
Arghhhh nvm . as long as you take k urself well =)
And miss me !! :D
 
 Lee Hong Guan ! He is trying to smile :D but failed!


Lately always went yam cha with them. 
Ytd we went ICE HOUSE @ prima. 1st time i went there.
Hmm not bad ! Can take a try.
 



Honeydew + Longan. But i prefer Mangoooooo :D


A SMILE CAN MAKE THE WORLD BEAUTIFUL.
So ppl , please smile more and think positive always !

Just like the picture below !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D 


我的项链不见料  我很伤心 它是我的lucky star TT
跟了我四年的lucky star, 它现在竟然不见了啊啊啊啊啊啊啊! =(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment