page

Wednesday 6 April 2011

6.4.11 - A tired day.


5am awoke , went school as usual . 
Then after school, got drama training @ 12th lou. Hmmph ...
HAHA! Not baddd! I got a new character again you x)

Wait my performance yaaaaa :P
 

A long long story about anti dadah! Gud luck ! ^^
 

After training , rain heavily + thunder !!! woottssss!
Luckily Jun Rong is here. We share the umbrella ! Thk you =)

Accompany he go mian dui mian again x) He had his lunch there.
Then went liu xin wait Karmen and Sze Xuan.
 They late 30 mins . Because of the heavy rain. 

Next plan was hair cut! yesh , we wanna cut same partern.
 


 This is the camera girl . And information girl too :P
We two keep asking how how how ! haha!


I felt very scare actually .
This was the 1st time i came hair cut with my friends!
 
 And finally ... ... ... :D hahahahaha!
No comment ! :P

 The 2 sampat girl ! Karmen Fung :)


 Not very alike laa . I means the hair style :P

Something happened just now while i'm tuitioning. It was soooo sad.
But everything is over ! And i had forgotten everything about just now.
HEHE! 

Thks for everyone caring . I love you all <3
Seriously. And i'm so sorry if i make you worried =(
I just cant control my tears.

I can smile now ! Really :D
Ur called turned my mood. <3
* It's a super duper tired day for me!
I hope i can rest 24 hours now =S


No comments:

Post a Comment