page

Monday 11 April 2011

HOP !


This is all about my last saturday story =)

Went wangsa walk with Jessie, Daniel, Karmen, XiJian, JunRong and HuiYi after kadet's activity.


Before that, Karmen, Jessie and I went Daniel's house for a bath.
Daniel said he 1st time bring 3 girls back home as his mum @ home too.
HAHA! 


Xi Jian met us after he bath @ his own house.
We were rushing all the time. I just used 5mins for my bath.

Our movie start @ 1.50pm.
While we reached his house was already 12.45pm !
*phewwwww!
1.30pm , no more time for us to wait the bus.
So we took taxi ! =S

Btw, I'm DAMN HUNGRY ! No breakfast and lunch!
My look of the day :)
 
Huhu . Xi Jian ! :P
 
Walking to the bus stop.
They two keep walking without waiting us ! -.-
The 4th time i took taxi with friendssss! :D
 
Jessie - She still wearing QM's shirt ! *dirtygirl :P
 
Karmen and Daniel.
 
Daniel try to capture 4 of us but failed ! *tsk tsk x)
 
Take 2 ! HAHA! Abit K shui ! Daniel profile picha ! xD
 
Xi Jian seat infront ! lonely . haha . btw he look tired.
 

Hmmph , we reached wwm @ 2pm ! Already late 10mins.
But still okay for us actually. But you know what?
No more seattt !!! -_- !

LMAO! So all of us decided watch 'HOP' ! About rabbit :D
Teeeeeheeeee!
 
7 ticketss! :)

Hui Yi and Jun Rong met us @ 3pm. They got meeting.

So before the movie start, we go lunch !
OMG finally !!! D: ... A&W!

wooohooooo very hungryyyyyy!
 
Karmen always eat ppl's foods :P *joke joke !
 


After ate a bugger , i felt too full again @.@ LMAO!

Chatted with them and waiting the time passed.

3pm - HOP!
 
Bunnyyyyyy! :P
 
Ohhh yess! This is the movie we wanna watch!
 
Omg how cute the rabbit was ! Same as me :P
 
Daniel !!

Not bad ! 3/5 stars for the movie.
Heeeeeee! I want the candy world !!! geeeeee.
Karmen and I was like , WAAAAAAAA! while saw the candy world.

Finished the movie @ 5pm , then went popular.
Xi Jian and Jun Rong wanna buy books for their student.

Macam yesh right ? x)
 
wow the crab so cute ;P hahahaha!

Cam-whore inside the popular while waiting them.
Daniel ! :)
 
Jessie :)
 
Hui Yi ! :)
 
Promoting the popular's booksss! -.-
 
Karmen! :)
AND MYSELF ! ;P
 



Jun Rong ! :)
 
Like See ! :)
 
Or Xi Jian or Xiao DiDi ! :P hahaha whatever ~.~
 Btw, i look very short in this photo ! Yes JUST IN THIS PIC!
-_- !
The two TALL guysss! always bully one ! xD
 
I love PAKTUO with Jessie Teo always !! <3
 

Wanna had secret recipe cake as my high tea one!
But failed !!! yerrrrrrrrrrr! No place for us to sit !
... TT *iduncareyoumustbelanjameonewholecakenexttime :P

 
So had HOT AND ROLL as our high tea.
 
We always are the 38-ness ppl :D
 
Heeeheee! waiting the hot and roll stuff. so long one !
 
Hui Yi pek cekk already aaa xD
 
I love this picha much! *My twitter profile picha yoo jessie ! haha!
 
:D
Kissing . ulala!
 
Dang dang ! After 5 mins ...

 whee wang wang! Thks xiao didi help me captured this photo!
Really thk you yooo! You dunno how fish am I while taking this pic.
The stupid workshop man !!! arghhhhh!


Conclusion , had fun with them with a big smile ! =)
Although it's not a PREFECT DAY for me!
Hope can go out with you all again !! next time next time :D
*dunaskmewhathappenedinsidethecinema -.- LOL

TIREDDDDD! I hate sun burnnnn !

No comments:

Post a Comment