page

Thursday 28 April 2011

28.4.2011


Tomorrow is FRIDAYYY BABYYY :D
Why so fast one ? hehe!
Goin to rumah sukan . Stupiddddd! 
Waste my yam cha time with friends =/


Today finally did our rehearsal drama performance to Puan Chai and Cik Low.
A big CLAP of course :P

Sometime i just like to be an actor so muchii!
I like to perform. It will make my mood turn good.
Dunno why . Just same as today :)

Look forward to next tuesday ! It will be an AWESOME day!
You will know soon why on that day ! huhuu!


I wish I could: ► Laughter ▌▌ Memories █▌ Pain ◄◄ Happiness

Just because I smile, doesn't mean I'm happy

Sometimes the person you can't live without can live without you.

I am ALLERGIC to homework!

Its not the way a person looks that makes them attractive its the personality that's worth seeing

A girl loves it when her bf could also be her brother and her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment