page

Monday 25 April 2011

23.4 - Sportyyy Day.


It's all about last saturday. Finally i got time to update.
LMAO!

No activity at the saturday. So we went titiwangsa for jogging.
Awoke @ 6am , den went breakfast with karmen.
We reached titiwangsa @ 8am but we waited ppl at there until almost 9am.


Aim for me , just go for fun. No mood jogging at all.
All girls was influence by me too :P
So we had camwhore at there. 

Here some photos share with you :)





























wootssss! Camwhore was so fun ! :D


About 9am ... called by those boys.
LOL!


Chatted at there. Laughed at there.



Our next plan was MCD! Had our breakfast at there.
FATSSSSSS! :X


1st time ordered family breakfast box.
Cost RM24.90.


Actually it's for 3ppl. So like see , me and jin pei shared!
I was DAMN FULL ! Even cant finished a burger.


 HAHAHA! Idk what face is this :P

Guess who's teeth and who's tongue ? x)


 Changed my shirt before went JJB .


Daniel aaa Daniel ! sighhhhhhh :P


 Our next plan was badminton :D
Hui Yi was already unpatient :P we were late! sorewww!

 Like seeeee ;)

 My watch stopped again -_- ! They are helping me to fix back.




 Waiting bus to come ! 
The 3rd time i took bus with friends? :P


 Aries Ong :)


 whee wang wang. Non stop camwhore in the bus too!
ROFL.

 London Fung :)

 Tan Like See :)



Daniel was keep 1516 whether wanna go WCG or Badminton court!
Arghhhhh! But finally he choosed badminton! ;)
Gud luck to you! Rmb 3rd of MAY! ;D

 Heart you <3

Reached JJB. 1st time i went there.
Almost every court was booked by Chong Hwa's student!
I saw my classmatess x)


They all very pro . just me =(





Sweating just like raining! wthhhhhhh hot like helllll!
GOSH NO WIND AT ALL! 
Just like inside SONA? =S *dead!

 Jessie :)

 Hui Yi! :)

Ang Ang ! ;)

Really a sportyyyy day for me !
wow i'm so healthy one yoooo ? x)
Morning went jogging , Afternoon went badminton, Night went dinner.
Whole day outside.

Btw , i enjoyed my times with them so much :D




No comments:

Post a Comment