page

Sunday 3 April 2011

Duty day.



Awoke @ 4am. Tied up my hair used half an hour :P
Itu Karmen cant awake , need my morning call !
So we almost late when reached skul. It's okay for me actually
HAHA!

Masuk barisan and bla bla bla. Told us all the information.
And 5.30am , start to leave the school.
We go there by a BUS.
 

Having our breakfast and lunch @ there.
The same food . Nasi Lemak. OMG!
I dun really like nasi lemak laa. 
So i skipped my breakfast and lunch.
 

1st time duty , excited ! wow wow .
Not so many cars today. We still can handle well.
 Sense of accomplishment! you know ? How great was it! :D

But one stuff i really beh tahan. The ICE CREAM cars !!!
Almost 3 or 4 ice cream cars keep passing by us. 
With the annoying sound.
wth ._. I want ice cream !!!!!! TT But i must control myself.
Arghhhhh you know how bad the feel.

I tahan for almost 5 hours? :P geng lehhhh!
The sun very hot . Sun burn again. Black again =/

And guess who i saw? Many friendssss!
They said HELLO to me ! hahahahahha!
And i keep waved my hand to them :P 

Got a driver gimme a 'LIKE' yooooo!
I tot they will scold me but i'm wrong ! :D *maybe i'm just too cute?
Ohhhhhhh! :P xD hahahahhaa!


Had my duty with her. And also daniel too! 
We keep chatting . Sighhhhhhh x)
And finally i will make my own money ! For RM5 today!
Seriously very happy lorrr! :D

Although i felt very hot , very tired and very sleepy.
My face was red in colour ! @.@
 

After that , we had our lunch @ waa yun . 
I'm so thirst ! i forgot to bring my water TT


2nd round , walked to prima with xi jian, karmen, daniel and huai jiunn.
With two basketball ! -__-
 Kawa Tea next !
 
I din order any drink as i already very full.
So just Karmen and Xi Jian ordered . Strawberry! *yuck


We played poker card @ there. But they dunno how to laugh one.
Just karmen and me , two siao po keep laughing.
Those boys tot they very COOL hor ?!! :P 

Daniel had flu ! He keep using tisu . HAHA!
And quite EMO just now D: 
Smileeeeee ;)
 

After poker card , we dunno what to do.
Did many lame thing. Macam high sendiri like that.
GOSH!

Itu karmen more geng , think nonsense.
HAHAHAHAHA! he dun like to take photo one laa x)
...
  

Tell you a thing , karmen keep beat huai jiunn. 
I dunno he had beaten by she how many times.
:S sohhhhhhh!
 
 Very black hor. 5 of us wearing boots ! :D yeng a!
 

Xi Jian ! :D xiao didi ! haha!

I dun like he aaaaaa! He took my phone.
He saw lam fung called me just now! TT
I wan cry liaooooo! D:

Urghhhhhhh! Better keep it as secret . =/
 

Waiting my mum come fetch me back home.
I want to sleepppppppp! :(
 

Ohhh yaaa , guess who i saw ? wow !
I saw WEI LAN GOR GOR! gosh.
He changed alot . reallyyyy! *FAT LIAO YO! x)

He called me and told me he just infront of me.
But i cant realize he ._.

IMY so muchhhhh! D:
 

4pm , reached home . Had a nap until 7pm! Semangat sangat.
Until now . Will sleep after finish blogging x)
 

Just now went out for my dinner.
See , the fireworks just infront of me ! =)) 
How lucky am i ? ^^


* We chatted 15mins in the phone today ! wow!
Not bad. You very geng ! Cook for me next time.

miss ya my dear

<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment