page

Thursday 7 April 2011

I HOPE.


I hope i can concentrate while teacher is teaching infront!
I hope i wont fall asleep and semangat sangat !
I hope my mind can stop thinking those lame stuff.
I hope I CAN LIKE BIO CLASS!
I hope YOU will talk with me everyday.
I hope i can do my hw everyday. *killmylazyness.
I hope i wont be so boring now @.@

I hope ... ... ...

HAHA! Back to today.

I went back home after school. Never go anywhere.
As Xmiin called me go yam cha , Sze Xuan called me go Jusco.
Because of my MUM ! 

She scolded me D: she said i everyday go out.
And this saturday i wanna go for a movie again! :P
Ohhh please , i dun really dare to ask her again =S 

SIGHHHHHHH! D:
I met KP gang while i otw back home!
Almost 2pm , my dad and mum came fetch me. 
OMG SO FATE RIGHT? :P

They sat inside the big lorry !!! SO YENG!
And i shouted their name , inside my car ! hahahaha
We chatted on the roat while the car and lorry was moving. 
WOW! :D

Hmmph , Hui Yi dun moody liao laa. Smile =)
And Van Van , god bless you! Recover asap yo ! :D

And now i goin to spam my twitter wall and tumblr !!!
HUHU I miss them so much.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment