page

Friday 10 February 2012

10TH !


Competition for calligraphy @ BC's period today. LOL!
Many of us don't have the writing brush. But I got mine ^_^
So I used 5mins to completed it and shared it to others :P
No matter how long times I used, my calligraphy will still SUCK!


HAHAHA! Random took one :P



春聯美少女 -.-


Had our 1st time KRS activity with those new juniors.
Not bad. Still looking forward to the next sat :D
Hope will be better :)


Walked to Daniel's house. Hmmm!

Han Long helped me fetch my heavy bag with his motor (Y)!
Thksssss so much hehehehehehehe ^_^


 Walking under the sun #likeaboss!


We went to MONT KIARA'S CHATIME!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF! XD LOL LOL LOL! #justsaying -.-

Finally I tried the new favour! NOT BAD YO! 
I want RED BEAN for the next.


'Meeting' with 3 of them :3
Okay, conclusion is 
I CANT GET WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ALL THE TIME zzz




What's your plan for your valentine day? hehehehe ^_^





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment