page

Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Wedding Diary!


Today is wednesday again! Hehehehe is time to movie :D
So I went to watch THE WEDDING DIARY 《結婚那件事》with my baby!
And it is 18 one. I just realized when I bought the tickets.
LOL!

Okay 4 stars for this movie. Very nice (Y) !
I laughed a lots like seriously.
And as Karmen said, I cry in every movie. And this is included.
LOL! at the ending part :(


Actually we want to watch @ 1.40pm one. 
But because of waiting MANDY :P So we were late.
So we decided go for shopping at genting klang's stalls.
LMAO! I bought a new bag #likeaboss.
I still hoping that I won't regret! Today I used RM70 for every things.
And this friday I still need RM50 for my touch and go card ._.


I gonna take money from my mum. Hmmmmm!
But my mind controlled me. I should't do that!
Okay I will menjimat-cermat start from now.
EAT LESS A BIT! CAN? ^_^


Our movie started at 3.30pm.
Before that, we went to secret recipe for our TEA TIME -.-
Money tooooo much! LOL!


 Strawberry chocolate for the 1st time.
I DON'T LIKE STRAWBERRY! So I don't like the favourite too!
But still I ate ! zzz 


Jessie Teo! ^_^


Suddenly I MISS STARBUCKS ! -.- HAHAHAH OKAYY SAY NOOOOOO!



We finished our movie at 5pm.
Rushed to tuition and bought chatime.
Otw to tuition, we went Genting Klang for 菜餅 also!
WALAO A! I also cant tahan myself! ROFL!


 Some accidents happened in the taxi.
OMG He called me elephant? WTH! @.@
I cant stop laughing too. 
When he spoke tamil and I tot he is talking to me.
I answered him like ..... ...... ........!


Physic tuition. See this girl's drawing! TSKKKK!
你可不可以認真一點?!!!!



I feel good when I be with them *heart! :D




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment