page

Friday 24 February 2012

Best Day ! :)


Let's start this post with this HIGHLIGHTER FINGER NAILS! :P
Fung Kar Men FA HIAO ! XD XD ! Muahahahahaha!
Btw it is sooo nice :D

Guess what?! When Van and me came back from chemistry lab.
We saw our bags is hanging over the whiteboard.
LMAO! WTH is this. ANG CHENG HENG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay he made FUN! :3


This GKEN WONG started to cam-whored ! 
Seriously I guess he love my camera sooooooo much!


#LIKEABOSS! :D







*I dunno how to edit your pimples away! :l 
Just let them know how sexy are you ba :)


Our biology's teacher. He is just soo ... FUNNY!? :P


And guess who is this?! Muahahahahaha!


Class will never be bored with them ! :D


Went to MILKY GREEN for the 3rd times! (Y) !
Today got a leng zaii teacher. He seriously look alike w 儸志祥! :3
Not bad. Hehe Loving today's lesson.


After school. It was raining day :(((
Borrowed umbrella from whoever we met. And finally THKS GOD!
Took bus w Jason and Jessie. We went to W.M LRT!
And I met up w Leslie :)

Met Hui Li and Daniel too! So we decided go together!
HAHA!

But they went KLCC  and we went KL CENTRAL.


Ini Leslie Chew one ! :D


And this is MINE one! Muahahahahaha LEE HOM LEE HOM!!!!!!!!!
^_^ !

I'm sooooooooo HAPPY with it! No joke.
I will never ever lost you! :D


I tot it will be many people and took lots of time.
But I'm totally wrong. It just took us for 10mins?!
FOR TWO CARDS! :3 

Hehe. Chatime today (Y) ! Finally.
Craving for it for so longgggggg D:


 Okay he is just too tall for me -.- 
HAHA! :D

Thks for making my day again 我親愛的! ^_^



So Jessie went chatime met me again. 
And we went tuition together ! HEHE
End up my post with my ENGLISH ESSAY ! :P





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment