page

Wednesday 29 February 2012

HAPPY 29TH! :D


This HAPPY 29TH is for blogger one!


This HAPPY 29TH is for twitter one!



And this HAPPY 29TH is for facebook one! 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL ! :3

4 years once. It is seriously should be a memorial day ya!
Do something special.
I heard some of them said today is 女生告白日?! O.O
 My whole mind is stucking w my LEE HOM nowwwww! :3
3 MORE DAYS TO WIN THE TICKETS ONLY!!! DAMNNN :((
Please gimme all the luck! :)

Today will be the last day of FEB too!
MARCH IS COMING TOMORROW ! :O
Fast still I can't breath ! LOL



And here are the peeps who birthday on TODAY!
WOWWWW! ^_^

Btw, today is the 1st time I sang birthday song during assembly.
With headmasters , teachers and all the students!
The guy is seriously very LUCKY! OMG :D


EXAM FIGHTING! :')




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment