page

Sunday 19 February 2012

Upset.



I hate those who broke their promised everytime.
If you don't allow please don't fucking gimme any hope.
Do you know how I feel now? :/ DAMN GREAT! FML!

I wish I could.

Sometime I hope they can read my inner feelings.
What I need What I want How I feel and When am I upset.
But they just never do. 

They only know how to complain, how to scold. 

I'm already 17. I'm not a small girl else.
I will not begging anyone if I can do it myself I swear.
If you love me, please belive me. But you just don't and I know it.

When can only my dream come true? :(
I'm so upset right now. I just don't feel like talking.
But you can still blame me that I'm no manners.
Hmm! Maybe. Yea. You seriously don't understand me.
What can I do? I feel like leaving :')

I hate you. Just hate, Nothing else. 

Words can't speak it out. BYE.




1. I could attend my dear LEE HOM's concert.
2. I could get my SAMSUNG GALAXY S II before feb end.
3. I could get him back in my life.


CAN YOU JUST WAKE ME UP?! 



:')

No comments:

Post a Comment