page

Wednesday 8 February 2012

I LOVE HONG KONG!


Long time noooooo see. I means no go out with him.
HAHA! Since we form 2 until now :O
So we decided go for a movie. With Daniel and Jessie too! :)


Tissue for him! zzz He is suffered from flu.

I had my bath @ Daniel's house. 
And changed my boots to slipper #likeaboss
Feel so comfortable after bath ^_^


We were late. Okay everytime we did. And rushed all the way.
Took taxi to WWM :3 The nearest place for us.
We need to rush 5.30pm for our tuition!


^_^ !




We watched I LOVE HONG KONG (Y) !
Actually I still prefer last year one. But it's funny too!
LMAO! But because of my mood I never laughed so high -.-


No popcorn but secret recipe in the cinema ^_^


After movie we had our lunch @ Georgetown. 
I'm craving with the ASAM LAKSAAAAAA! :O :O :O !







Okay seriously I tell you, I hate the attitude of the workers there.
DAMN! SLOW MOTION WTF. We are already rushing our time.
I'm really beh tahan! I feel like scolding them like seriously!
ARGHHHH ! I have no comment with it. I'm bad temper.


I guess I wont go there anymore! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Rushed to tuition. We almost need to RUN there :(

But still, have a nice day with my bad mood x)





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment