page

Thursday 23 February 2012

School Life.


This post will be photos more than words.
All about 22.2.2012 ! Let's start :)


I brought my camera to school as usual.
And because of our english teacher absent. 
So we decided to play with it. Hehehehe! 
Life without camera I can't stand for seriously :P


學佛不要求佛?! o.O ... Actually the chinese book not bad to read.
We did our nilam @  chinese period. 




GKEN fa qiao one ! zzz


Guess how much is this watch?!
Idu why cheah cheah bring so expensive d watch to school.
So heavy my gosh !




Cam-whored ! :3 


我很可憐。


你看什麽看?! 


我要偷看你。


唉喲 我很害羞! :P


HAHAHAHAHHA THIS BOYYYYYY! TSK TSK TSK XD



Showing our sexy back ! ^_^


SAY YO!


Likeaboss! :D


5S2 !!! (Y)




Those hardworking one :P


Gym's teacher! HAHAHA rmb her face 1st!


After school , I followed elycia , van and  jessie to their koku - GYM!
I tot it will be easy or I can just simply do.
Because I have no learnt before. My bond are already stiff.

HAHAHAHAHA! At last I seriously surrender. 
And now my back bone are so pain :(
I rather accompany teacher sit on the stage and see them dance.

No more next time I swear @.@


Jessie and me went to Daniel's house.
I had a bath in his house ^_^ (Y) !
After bath seriously sooooooo comfortable one!


Then we went to KLFC for buying some stuffs.


Had tutti frutti next! :D (L) 



Finally I ate it after N months ago :(((
Miss it sooo much! hehehehehe





5.30pm , we went to tuition. Physic.


HELLO THIS IS OUR NEW FRIEND - ELYCIA!
She keep LMAO idk why with the CONY TAN! -.- lol


And this is our SAKAI KINGSLEY NG ! :D


Life is awesome with friends :)


Gken Wong! You happy liao ? ^_^


Smile :)


We are just too boring! :P


Exam good luck peeps!


5S2 ROCK THE WORLD ! ^_^





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment