page

Monday 13 February 2012

T&J


1st of all I want to mention this, I'm not a TJ's fans seriously.
But I don't hate them too :)


12.2.12 , I promised OPX in the early month.
I gonna accompany her to Sungei Wang to meet them.
I wore their shirt too! HAHA :D


2pm! We reached there. Already so damn much peeps.
It should be start at 3pm!
We went to buy their albums. Should be SHE! -.-


Standing there and HWAITING! They all kept shouting.
I'm at quite front actually :)


Finally! GYM is here! ^_^


Awwww this is my N times met him! hehehehhe :3


The main characters ! :) 


You could imagine how much crazy is them. 
I means 奇跡一幫! Awwwwww :D


They are introducing their album.
I love the cover like seriously! Especially the LOLIPOP :3


I stand at the 2nd row you know? Sooooo NEAR!


Asking them about valentine's question.
They got their EX GIRLFRIENDS one lehhhhh! waseh :P



 Ohhh their mum is there toooooooo! woohoooo :)


Here are the LUCKY one! I got raised my hand! But never been choose!
... 


Jason Tan is here. You know what?! 
He sang my LEE HOM's song 依然愛你 to them! :3
Awesome !!! He is the only boy!


Can I get the lolipop on their hand one? TT 





Singing 一點點 ! Not bad to listen for your valentine day :)


Time to go up the stage and let them sign.
Actually I never buy their album, but I still can go up.
Because itu OPX bought 2 set! LOL (Y)


(Y) !


See those peeps! ULALA :/


Queuing ! Gonna be my turn :D


GOSH -.-


The lucky boy of the day ya! ^_^


My face DAMN -.- ! This is 小東 ! He is very cute.


This is 阿哲 ! He is handsome one. HAHA!


 Jason Tan and Jing Sin ! (Y) ^_^


 THE GAIN OF THE DAY! LMAO!

Conclusion, My sis is just tooo richhhhh! :O



Anyway, I had my day ^_^ !



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment