page

Friday 3 February 2012

3th of February.


After 2 days schooling life, is time to say HAPPY HOLIDAY againnn!
LMAO! Seriously I will become super duper LAZY after all.
Exam will be starting after 1 month! SHARP ONE MONTH from now.
3th of MARCH! MY LEE HOM'S CONCERT !!!!!!!!! D:


Homeworks forever cant finish one ! zzz
Still got so much homeworks for this 4 days holiday! #DAMN TT
.........................


Dated with Leslie Chew after school *LIKE FINALLY OMG! :D
Thk you Van for accompany me walked to there. 

Had lots of heart talks with him! MY SAKAI GOR ^_^
You happy? ^_^ hehehehehe!
We are busy people. Cant meet every week, or month.
Half year meet once. LOL! When is our next outing? *who's know!


Miss him so muchhhhhh! :D xoxo 


When tuition after that, guess what am I using the red colour one?!


It is a REAL PHONE! YES CAN CALL ONE! REAL HANDPHONE!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG WTH :3 :3 :3


I'm so regret that I played with them and never concentrate of the beginning.
So I missed the story front part zzz !
LOL!

Used AH BOY's ipad to play photo.
WE LMAO till the max in the class. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WTH XD !
Let's pic do talking :P







I'm very happy today ! ^_^



xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment