page

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine day? Tuesday?!


Received chocolates from my sweet sweet friends in the early morning.
Thks all! Hehehehehe! Chocolate FTW @ valentine day? :P
And then thks for the breakfast from GKEN! For 3 of us! 
OKAY HE IS JUST 順便 ONE ACTUALLY :P


See how's the shape look like?! tsk tsk tsk VAN'S PRODUCT!


Plan A : We actually got a SINGLE EVENT after school.
With all of our friends. But ... everybody FFK!
They got their tuition ! SOOOO SAD! So less peeps are going only.

So ... 

Plan B : I decided to go KLFC buy my valentine present with VAN.


We walked there. From school! :P OKAY JOKING -.-
From her house! LMAO!


She is my valentine for today! ^_^



 It is okay to be single on valentine day ! ^_^


It's just a NORMAL TUESDAY for me with full of chocolates one! :P




xoxo!

1 comment: