page

Sunday 12 February 2012

Jash's 18TH!


No arranging for those pic. So random random one! :D
I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA FOR THE 1ST TIME I WENT OUT!
WALAOOOOOO O.O! XD ! Unbelievable right?!

So I used ChingPau's DSLR and also Van's one :)
Hehehe!

All the photos here is only from PAU's one.
Still waiting VAN send those photos for me. STAY TUNED!


The actual birthday for HIM is 12.2.2012 one! :D
But we celebrated one day early. 
Because ... I ALSO DUNNO WHY -.- LOL!


Actually I wanna go to meet KAI KO one :( 
He is at BERJAYA TIME SQUARE @ 8PM !
I still feel so SAD because I cant go there TT !

We choose to attend his birthday celebration.
But I never regret for it. Seriously :D


Went to Van's house 1st. Then only we went together :)
No cake for this time. Because we are eating buffet.
No wasting money ! Muahahahaha!
Cake will be replace @ next week I think.


Ching Pau yoooo! I love his DSLR so much TT


Group photo # 1 !


We had our dinner at JJB steamboat + BBQ! 
Those super PRO one ! Eat until the fire also burned ! HAHA! 


Not so much foods there. I prefer last time one. 
But the prices decreased.


Oh We are hungry hungry hungry! :O


My DEAR! :3


Group photo # 2 !


Group photo # 3 !


Jiak Sai kept walking around only. HAHA
Kept taking foods for us. And kept saying he is hungry :P
LMAO!


There is sooooooo SUPER HOT! Everyone kept sweating D:


The banana leaf.


FOODS ^_^


HEYYY! SEEEEEEEE! HE IS SMILING! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! XD


Mandy! This girl came @ almost 10pm.
I gonna go home then she only came :(
She departed from USA one! HAHA


Spot the BACKGROUD! :P


#VAN VAN!


Paris & Jiak Sai :D


Using YY's I-phone as usual. GIRLS TSK! YES ME! :P


 (Y) ! You happy? ^_^


The random time. HAHAHAHA!


See my sweat ! :( I beh tahan one lehhh!


Girls. Some of them went church. So not attending here.
Sad!


Han Long! He came here for nothing. LOL
He don't want to eat. So he just can see us eat #likeaboss :P


Now we are paying the OFFER PRICE :D


 Our messy table.


Steamboat + BBQ ! ;D


EGGS!


We are ready to JUMP! But failed. 


Eating this when you feel HOT! Waseh how great was it!


We got many pro BBQ workers THERE! :P


Guess who is this cute guy? Awwwwww say THK YOU! XD


Hello Hello ! :3


#TRACY ! Good luck in your exam.
She even brought her note there for study! HAHA


Enjoyed! :D


^_^


Fire. The only table who kena fire is OURS! LOL


 *WINKS!


ICE-CREAM YUM YUM! :D


Blur face? O.O! 


TOKONG!


Forever this FACE! Won't change one! zzz


 ARGHHHH! :3


The only 3 girls at the beginning part!


Waitress of the day! x)


(Y) ! The present for him.
He wore it on the sport! hehehhehe hope you like it!
Idk how to choose BOY'S watch one D:


They smile :)



HEY YO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA! :D
18 liao ohhhhhhh! Not bad :P

Hope you enjoyed the night with us. 
And enjoy your day with them today ! 






Love xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment