page

Tuesday 7 February 2012

7th of FEB!



Skype with friends with a random mood at the night.
Suddenly called by my family. They want to go for a movie.
Viral Factor. I watched before. But still, I followed them!
At last I'm damnnnnnnn REGRET ! D:

The movie started at 9.50pm and we departed from our house @ 9.40pm.
This is really a very last minute -.-
My dad rushed. And me rushed too zzz
Because I still need to change my shirt etc.

Okay. We walked soooo fast and my dad drove sooooo fast.
At last we still late for 7mins. And no more seats.
Ohhhhh fcuk yea! :)

We went titiwangsa. 抛甘! WALAO A -.-


Still had supper at mamak stall! I'm fat and you know it!
.....................



Conclusion , THEY WASTED MY TWO HOURS TT !


今晚開賭了 來啊來啊!!!!!!! ^_^




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment