page

Friday 17 February 2012

17TH !


Actually the valentine day already passed like 3 days?
But we still had our exchange valentine's present event on today.
Hohohohoho! Guess who I took? :P


Dang dang! I like the book so much. Because of the LETTER! :D
Hope she will like it too! And my 告白情信! Don't throw it yo!
I kill you! :3


And I received mine toooooooooooo!

Okay I seriously felt soooooo SPEECHLESS and LMAO when I got the present from HIM!
 I have no idea at all. 
I never THOUGHT this will happened you know?!
Sooooooooo SURPRISE. For the person and also the present!


I don't know what respond I should gave him.
Happy or SAD?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Happy because of his heart-making present.
Sad because of the PICTURES! DAMNNNNNNN -.-

I swear YES I SWEAR ! I will make some more SPECIAL one on his birthday.
As his birthday present! YESSSSS As a REWARD! :)
(Y)! Saying LIKEABOSS! :D





Those presents we RECEIVED! You happy? ^_^

Valentine day ROCKKKKKKK! ROFL :P

Stayed back in school until 3.30pm. Ohh I went Drama Club today.
It is just sooooooo FUN and I love it so much.
I feel like going to the CAMP! SERIOUSLY :3
And, my watch broke and my hand swollen now :/
Just imagine how cruel is the game! :P

Best time I had today at there! ^_^


After that I went to FBG! Never went there like been a month?
Today there were so CROWED ! With all CHONG HWA's students!
OHMAIGOSH soooooooooo NOSIYYYYYY! 5S5's guy! :O



My owner of the day! :3


HAHAHA! 對不起 我正在製造噪音 :S


What you want? XD CRYSTAL LEEEEEEEE! :P



We played this game. This is the 1st time.
HAHAHA! Soooooo funny. We LOL a lots ! No joke.
LEE HONG GUAN 是世界上最欠扁的人! ._.
Jessie Teo Jin Yin 是世界上最沒有藝術感的人! :P
Lacsie Tan Xi Jian 是世界上最 LUI 的人! x)
Crystal Ong Pui Yan 是世界上最 GENG 的人 ^_^


So we stayed there until 6.30pm. I'm regret now! D:
FML!


 Still, she is the best! hehehehehhe
She accompany until my mum came :) *heartsssss!


What you looking at?! :P


HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Guess guess who is this?!
CRYSTAL LEEEEEEE! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO ^_^
This story is telling you that don't simply BET with me yo! :P
I lend you my name for 1 week ya! Hehehehehhe!


Firstly , I was EXCITED when I knew he have a valentine present for me.
So as usual he passed to me.
After that , I discovered that the photos are very nice as I thought 
But actually NOT!
 Therefore I feel so sad because I so fat and ugly.
At last , I was angry because he made me teardrop! XDDD


THKS FOR EVERYTHING! ^_^



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment