page

Monday 6 February 2012

CHAP GOR MEI!


I awoke in the early morning today with non reason! -.-
I on my twitter and keep tweeting should I go badminton with them.
Because I never touch my homeworks at all. 
And still got lots to GOOOO like seriously no joke!



This is my last tweet before I off my twitter and go out lunch with family :3
HAHAHAHAHA! 


Had my lunch with family.
 While I'm eating half way, I received a called from ANG ANG!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! And he make me feel like going TT

But seriously I never bring my racket even I'm wearing my slipper.
So I asked dad to fetch me there after lunch. I was late like 1 hour @.@
And with a HOME LOOK ! WTH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I never realized I bring my camera actually until I'm otw to chatime!
zzz ! 




#GEMINI KOON! I told you right I still will post up.
With your shaking body! Muahahahaha XD


Most of them went back home after badminton.
Only me and a gang of BOYS! :P
I don't feel like going back home so early once I get out from my house.


Still , Roasted Milk Tea FTW! 
I swear I will change the favourite next time! :S


Today is NIAN CHOR 15 ! CHAP GOR MEI ! The last day of CNY :3
Awwwww! Why so fast?! How can my CNY passed like this!
NOOO WAYYYYY! GAMBLE 99 TONIGHT I DON'T CARE!





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment