page

Thursday 25 June 2009

leave again

Hmm .. when i saw tis .. i was real sad
Ya , my hamster was jz born 3 babies yesterday
But all its babies dead again =X

I dunno what happen to it
I already separate them but dunno y still ...

And d babies mother ate their babies
Remain one only , OMG~!
I feel so sry to the babies now

When d baby havent die
Look so geli @.@
When d baby already dead =(
The baby's mother carry d baby

I feel that its mother was sad when d baby dead ( really )

Feel so pity .. Feel so sad .. Feel so sry
Dunno how to describe d feel for me now
...

I cry for 2 minit XD
Cz after 2 minit , a cat came in my house

My mother carry it out from d house =)

So that d cat keep knock our window whole nite ...

Tis already not d 1st time it came in
D cat always came into our house
Cz it like me =)

Actually d cat is my neigbour's
But it most like me
So always came into my house to find me

But i most scare cat
So when it came in , i jump up to d sofa
=.=~

After my mum carry it out
I dare cum down lorh ^^'''

Try b4 1 time .. i went for tution
Den i saw a cat at d door there
So i also stand at d door there until d cat go away
Den jz i went in d tution class

So tat time i was late to my tution class
Den d teacher ask me
D reason i late is cz traffic jam lurr
haha

It is d true larx
D cat block my way mar
But i no tell d teacher is a cat block my way larx

So .. sceret ya
SHH~
Dun tell anyone ar
~Th3 3nd~

No comments:

Post a Comment