page

Friday 12 June 2009

Normal Day

Today went out with family
We ate A&W there
Yummy ^^ ... I luv it

Jz a normal day larx
Nth special lurr =)

Den came back home .. tracfit so jam =(
Continue my pet socienty
But cant in
Gt sum problem it say =X
...

So i played a new game
Restaurant City
Quiet bored but nice =.=~

Holiday wanna finish and reopen skul lorh
Skul life again @.@
My hw until now also havent start yet
><'''

I think i will do all d hw on sunday nitez
Haha ... nvm larx teacher wont scold d =p

Lately luv cutter fish much
Today whole day eating it =)
Water also need drink much lorh
If not sure sick marx
I noe larx mum III

Yesterday went suria for tuition
So happy to chat with ur .. lolx
So fast say until my bufday dy
... ^^

Still have 2 month later lurr
Aiyo ... *.*

But
I L O V E U ALL MUCH =)
Especially " U " ^^

*
p/s
My blog's music need open window media player
If not cant hear orh =)

Continue my movie XD

~ TH3 3ND ~

2 comments:

  1. O.O?
    gt wat hw?
    seni folio + science correction n wat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. paisehx
    i dunno larx
    also havent do =X

    i also wanna ask ppl lurr

    ReplyDelete