page

Monday 12 December 2011

2 in 1.


11.12.11 - Had my dinner with my cousin which just back from US :)
Hehe so nice I love the baby girl so much :3
AND SHE LOVE ME TOO! (Y)


Chocolate from US ^_^ ! My house now got soooooo many chocolates.
I ate till pimples FTW on my face! #FML #Selfcontrol please!!!


X'mas cookies :)


Very nice hor ? My weight also very nice zzZZZZ ! -___-
Increased 3KG in this holiday !


*



12.12.11 :) Went hospital ^_^
One day never see grandma, IMH soooooo much.


We took 1hour++ to reach BANGSAR PANTAI HOSPITAL!
Traffic JAM like hell -_-
Next time we should take LRT.


Driver of the day :P


This is my beloved popo :3 


Everyday I say "fuckyou" to my sis and she everyday show me her middle 
finger. This is how we treat each other everyday hehe ^_^ 


今天她抽骨髓 一定很痛的 我為她感到心疼 :( 你一定會健康的。
爺爺的白頭發也多了 ... 怎麽辦? 我希望我能夠幫助他們 真的。


What action is this? LOL zzz


This hospital is just like a very highclass hotel LMAO!
Got starbucks, Baskin Robbin etc. 
And the bed was just like ROBOT! Toilet prettier than my house.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA! 婆婆去度假 ^_^


祈禱 PRAY ! :3



I close my eyes and PRAY and I can see a better day :')


xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment