page

Monday 12 December 2011

DAY 3 IN BALI.



Please gimme some energy to continue my post !!!!!!!!! D: I'm so lazy.
The 3rd day, we awoke at 5.30am. And went out to sea for seeing dolphins.


My eyes so cacat ._. But kinda excited! hehe


Saw Alfred's boat. But not the Alfred from KL. HAHAHA!


This is our boat hehehehehehe!


Look so dangerous and scary but actually not :)


Dolphins (Y) ! Here we come.


The sky of the day :3


HAHA! My camera almost get wet because the waves quite big.


Emelyne them! The another boat beside us! ^_^


Can you see, so much boats infront there! ;D


Dark blue sea almost BLACK colour one. Yes much dolphins here.


We see a few dolphins jumping here and there.
But failed to capture it because too fast ._.


Everyone were searching for it haha. See your luck actually!




Standby my camera.



Yeye and my aunt. 2 people in a boat! HAHAHAHA :D


They look so cute ^_^




Almost 8am we back to the beach.


Know's what? We accidently had collision with another boat infront of us 
zzz. DAMN WTH @.@


They also went back ;)



Nangka at there so damn BIG -.-


Went back hotel and took a bath.

Had our breakfast at the restaurant. 
And hwaiting for dolphins show.




^__^ !


Spot the dolphins behind me. hehe


We need to clap our hand. So that the dolphins will jump higher.



HAHAHA Look so childish in this pic LOL!






Dolphins FTW! Love (Y) !









After the dolphins show, we goin to check out our hotel back to KUTA.



Before that we met those animals infront of the hotel.
So we decided to pay them and take some photos with them.
OMG I was seriously feel so geli and scare :/

















HAHAHA! I so admire myself can be so brave enough :P


Had my lunch at *dunno what place.


Some place like cameron highland.


Actually still not hungry yet.


It is a buffet lunch.


Blah blah blah went another place after lunch!


Apologize for dunno what the place name again :P


Like MALACCA right? HEHE


Nothing to view actually. Just for us to cam-whored.



1 2 3 jump as high as you can! :D







Never forgot , PLANK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^


Love this pic much <3


Spot his tatto ! :D


Went Tanah Lot, bought 2 spec. HAPPY!


Okay here I forgot to bring my camera down as I leave it at car
So more pics at emelyne's camera not here :(


Simple dinner at night! :D


Back hotel, yes KUTA hotel again. Took bath.
Then we went down stair for shopping again x)


My new spec from there ^_^ Finally I bought it @ BALI.


My 3rd day was like animal day. HAHA


But still had fun :)


Shopping FTW ! :D



Stay tuned for my 4th and 5th day ! TT D:
I'm gotta faint! Please gimme mood to update.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment