page

Sunday 18 December 2011

STAR LIVE 十分紅!



Went to STAR LIVE CONCERT with friends :)
Before that, I was really prayed HARD ! VERY VERY HARD!
You know's what?! My mum said if the rain doesn't stop then I'm not allow to go! WTH ._. So do you know how my heart was going on :(
Kept UP AND DOWN D: ! STOP RAIN STOP RAIN STOP RAIN! 

.........................................................


Hehe! The rain stopped at 6pm. HUHU! So my mum fetched my sis and I to school's bus stop. Step's dad are fetching us go titiwangsa monorail.
Thkiuuu so much! :')


So excited. And suddenly I receive HUI SHA'S call.
She said she got 2 extra tickets it is from FEEL GOOD ZONE A!
OMGGGGGGG! :3 Actually I took the HOT ZONE B one.
The last last part changed to the most infront one ^_^


We took STAR LINE to Stadium Bukit Jalil. It is 35mins to there.
More than 10 stations! WOW ! :D


The LRT was blanked when we took. So we got the chance to sit down :)


Mandy got 10 tickets ! And nobody wants it. She just used one for herself.
LOL! So wasted. But that was HOT ZONE B one.


Bukit Jalil station. Saw those peeps ?! O.O! Just the station!!! 
Imagine inside .... :/


Called Jason. I'm so sorry to him :( 
Because he was already at the very front part. Almost stage. 
But he need to walked out and gimme two tickets. Pity him D:

SOREWWWWWWWWW! D:


Waited him outside for few mins. And he bring us inside.
So damn much peeps. 
We gonna walked till very front to meet up Yi Jing etc.
So we keep scolded by those peeps :/


Nahhh! We are 李佳薇's fan! Only in the concert for me! HAHA
A very very BIG GANG! And we were inside too! LOL


We were quite near to the stage ^_^ Thkiuuuuuu so muchh my friends.


Are you get ready to HIGH ?! :D


SPOT KEN LI! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He memang super fans of LEE JIA WEI ! x)


Yi Jing and Jason ! Gonna rock the night with them :3



十分紅 我愛瘋音樂 ! 他們的口號哦! x)


Be a day of Jess's fans really not bad! Her fans really very MAD ! HAHAHAHA


They just dancers. At the opening part. But they already shouted till CRAZY!


The MC of the night! :)




The 1st artist who came out was MR. 
I don't really know them ! But still we get HIGH! LOL!



HUHU! ^_^ Can you feel it?!


MR. with MC ! :)




馬嘉軒 ! Awww I love the english song part! Very nice.
SANG WITH THEM ! :3




朱浩仁 ! Okay as everyone knew that he is the PRO DANCER!
And HE SWEAT ALOTS ! OMGGGGGG! I can see it so clearly.
Ewwww! But he still continue sing and dance no matter what :D





Alexander !!! AWWWWWW! Firstly I seriously dunno who are him :/
SERIOUSLY like I never listen his name before because I don't really love K-POP!
But please let me admit that HE IS REALLY HANDSOME AND AWESOME :3
Especially he sang the song - 那個男人 in korean language :)




Another handsome one is here. Anthony :3 !
He sang so well. And also the effect! SNOW ARE DROPPING NOW! (Y)
wheeeeeee ^_^


We shout as loud as we can. 
We sing as loud as we can.
We high as HIGH as we can ! :D




林嘉俊 *idk his name correct or not ._.
Hehe his song reminded me kem gabungan of dunno which year ._.
一起玩! :)







李聖傑! My mum's idol ! MUAHAHAHA
So I did recorded down his show for mum :P
And I love his song much! Everybody knew how to sing :)


My leg was so SOUR and TIRED. That time only till half-way LOL!
Please belive this is my 1st time went to a concert without chair.
Means STANDING TILL THE END! 





Finally OUR SUPER IDOL - LEE JIA WEI was here !
My ear drum gonna brake :(( Seriously! 
Everyone around me was just shouted so I just followed HAHA!

BRAVO! Her song and her voice :3



Day Dream. Another one who I don't really know them ._.
But their songs was not bad. hehe






炎亞倫 ! Handsome :D He got a lots of FANS toooooo! (Y)
Loveeeeeeee :3




The very last one! Ding Dang and Jia Wei ! WOW WOW WOW!
That seriously HIGH TILL BOOM no joke ! :D


Ding Dang very pretty aaaaaa! ._.


Ohhh all of my friends were wearing x'mas hat.
因爲比較好認得出我們的人 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!


Rain in the ending part! AWESOME!
Love the feel we ROCK under the rain :)
Someone took umbrella out! WTH @.@


She is also singing under the rain! HEHE !
The EPIC TIME ! 



STAR LIVE CONCERT was ended with beautiful fireworks :D
PERFECT ONE! ^_^


Before we went back to LRT. 
You guys can imagine how much peeps are jaming there ._.
And we are one of them LOL!


Freaking tired until cant stand. So we decided sat down inside LRT.
THE FLOOR ! LMAO :D




35mins to go :O ! So we cam-whored inside.




We took the LAST monorail backed. How luckly are we ?


Mandy planking :)


RED FEVER FOR 十分紅!





Mandy ! Actually we were so tired hehe :(


Love the moment with them. And also miss the moment now :(
Really get MAD, CRAZY ! WOW WOW WOW !
Let's say HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ! :D

Thks for making my night ROCKZ! 

Reached home at 1am :')




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment