page

Friday 23 December 2011

23TH !!


Just back from "hospital" at Ampang Cahaya. It took me half day there.
So bored actually. But is okay for accompany popo :)
I always that filial piety ^_^

Christmas eve is tomorrow peeps ! Muahahahahahaaha HAPPY! :D
What's my plan ?! Idk actually. So many events at the same time.
And all so luen shui. I gonna faint.
Until now still havent decide where should I go ._.

Happy Winter Solstice ! It should be yesterday as well :)
This year failed to eat 'tang yuan' because popo get sick.
Nobody cook. LOL! 

Few more days , life gonna change again :/
I hope everything goes well :D *winks

I wondering how if school reopen, the feeling will still stick with me?
......

They backed from camp finally. I'm so bored without their sounds.
hehehe ^_^




xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment