page

Wednesday 21 December 2011

So wrong.


Went to visit popo just now. She is now weak till the max.
Even cant open door for us to come in. My heart feel so frustration.
I cant help her anything. She cant celebrate x'mas, new year or even CNY.

This few days I felt something went wrong. Idk what happened.
I feel moody or even EMO ? I hate my family. I hate those feelings.
Weird feelings. I dunno why they will appear right now.
I hope I seriously wish they could disappear immediately. 
No one can understand it. #foreveralone #FML !

IMY all of a sudden. Without any reason. 
Tomorrow is the date. The important date for all those F3.
Good luck everyone hehehehe :D

It reminded me, it is already one year ago. 
ONE YEAR we knew each other. The same timing now at 2010.
Everything became past-tense for us. Only in our memorizes :')
It is enough for me actually. Sometime I'm wondering are you really still so important in my life? Or ... how could you live so happily while I'm here to suffering. Hmmm whatever right. I'm MAD now. LOL!



^_^ ! I hope I can get either one as my x'mas present in 2011 !
Mummy pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(( 

LEE HOM :3 

Should I change my facebook to timeline?
The only reason I want to change is because I want mai LEE HOM as my cover photo LOL! But I seriously hate the style. So luen shui. DAMN!

Can you online now? I'm so boringgggg :/
Arghhhhhhh! FASTER ONLINE LAAA ! D:
....................................

CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW BTW!
Hope everyone will be there. I miss them till the max !!! :)


xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment