page

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Hello baby!


After 5 days , I'm back ! FINALLY :D
Hmmmmm I miss my home , my friends but I miss BALI too!
I wish I can back to there. But with internet. HAHAHA!

How was my trip? It's great. At least better than PHUKET TRIP.
I felt that and that's my opinion but not for everyone maybe.

I took almost 500 pics just in this 5 days. GOSH!
I'm goin faint. And now I'm sooo busying to resize those photos.
Still wondering should I upload to facebook or not. MAYBE.

Our flight delay last night. So I reached m'sia at midnight 12.30.
Went to had my supper at Kuchai Lama. Dim Sam. It was already 2am.
OMG ! And idk why I'm still so spirit.

Justin Bieber FTW at BALI. HAHAHA! I heard his song everyday.
Gonna fall in love to him :3

Bali is a very hot place. And no so much air-cond.
But their public order is very well. So no worries to lost your stuff.
So much tourists went there. Especially AMOLANG!
They can just walk out without their shirt on the street.
It's abnormal at here maybe but for sure not there.

Beach everywhere as well :) ! Sunset of cause!
It is really a ROMANTIC place for couples to honeymoon there.

Ohhh I watched American Music Awards show there! Woohooooooo.
How lucky am I ? :D

There is a really nice place to take photos and buy shirts, bags etc.
So guess how much my mum bought those stuffs -.- !
...

Pilots very handsome. I want a pilot boyfriend! :P #JUSTSAYING.


Heeeee! Stay turned for more updated ! :)




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment