page

Saturday 31 December 2011

Last DAY in 2011 :)


31th of December. Last day in 2011. Of course I cant only stay home like this!
Mummy brought us to KLFC shopping. Okay zzZzZ
...


She is trying to buy my dad's new year shirt but failed.
So we walked around for searching it.


Girls right. She cant stop shopping after saw those pretty shirts.
HAHA! Fine. So my turn to accompany her :)


Last day shopping in 2011 #likeaboss


She bought everything but I bought nothing LMAO!


I had my lunch at Sushi King ^_^ (Y) SUSHI LOVE LOVE xoxo


Yum Yum Yum so nice ! :D


Chubby OPX and mummy :3


Mum ordered this! Not bad.


I met lots peeps there ! @.@


 The last chance to have lunch in 2011! Muahahhaha


Octopus ^_^


3 ppl ate ! :)


Very very full :S


After that we continue walked and shopping.
I chatted with Car and Ang hehehehehe! 
They are going to church tonight! Maybe will join them :D


Btw, I bought my new speaker ! (Y)


Waiting tonight. Countdown #likeaboss
Enjoy your night guysss! Have fun! ^_^




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment