page

Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello 2012 :)


Waaaa this is my 1st post in 2011. Okay it must be very meaningful :D
HEHEHEHE!

Last night went dinner with family. Guess who I met?!
I met DANIEL NG! WOW WOW WOW :D *winks!
After dinner, dad fetched me to church.
I'm going countdown with them this year ^_^


I was late to there. I means ... VERY LATE!
I reached there almost 11pm zzZZ
........


Their activity almost finished. hehe! Wrote our wishes in a list.
I wrote 5 wishes. I seriously hope all of it will come true :3
Hehe! ^_^


Had some talk with them and waiting count down :)


 We are showing how serious are we ! :D 

Karmen and Ang Ang !


OPY and Xuan xuan!


Shen Ling and Xiu mui mui! HAHAHA Idk her name :P


A surprise here for HIM! The birthday boy ZHEN HO! ^_^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA! :D


Making wishes. I guess he felt sooo TOUCH :3


Singing birthday song!


Making the candle lower! Muahahaha!
This is what should we do always during birthday time.


Dang dang! *clapsssss


Okay wish come true yaaaa! ^_^


All the girls with birthday boy :)


It's almost 12am. So we went down and waiting the time passed!
ulala ulala ulala.


Everybody were so HIGH ! PIPAPO *fireworksssssss :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
Wishing each other from my bottom of heart :3


So I passed my new year with them :)

After a year I only reached home ._. 
Daddy Mummy already fall asleep. So only me and sis downstair.
HUHU! What a GREAT NIGHT! :P


31 peeps birthday on 1.1.12 ! Seriously ?! -.-


1.1.2012 ! I awoke at 11.12am ! OMG OMG :D
Went out shopping and lunch.
I got BAK KUT TEH as my 1st lunch in 2012 ^_^


After that went shopping. They wanna buy my dad's new year shirts.


 Offer everywhere ._.


So boring. They kept trying and trying TT !



So I had some cam-whored with the chubby one!
HAHAHA


Bought lots of candy for my 1st day school reopen :D
*KOK YEW HIAK HIAK HIAK x)



 Tonight going wedding dinner at kepong ! :)
I hope it will be a wonderful dayyyyy (Y) !





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment