page

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Last day of HOLIDAY!


It is 4.1.2011 tomorrow. School reopen date babyyy! :/
I bet everyone are not ready for it. HAHA!
But for me I'M READY and damn looking forward. idk why.
Cant wait for the school reopen. Okay I'm too weird :P


Went to JUSCO AU2 today for my last day shopping :(
We had our lunch at foodcourt. 
Fried rice ^_^


Mum went to POS OFFICE . It took us almost half an hour there -.-
So damn much peeps! WTH!


Bought shirts and mum's red wine :)
Hehe!

Tonight going to start my tuition at suria.
And I will start my tuition from now on. Almost everyday except monday D:
Sigh this is the begining of my form 5 life LOL!

No more sleep in the midnight. No more awake at the evening.
Everything must change back to NORMAL LIFE.

5S2 ! Please be a good good class in 2012 :)

Holiday mood please TURN OFF and schooling mood TURN ON!
Hehe! Bye bye my lovely holiday. Although I wish to have you 1 more week.
ROFL!


HAPPY SCHOOLING DAY PEEPS ! :3



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment