page

Saturday 7 January 2012

Saturday.


07.1.2012. This is the 1st saturday in 2012!
And only weekend I can sleep longer.
But school had organized some events to let us joined -.-

All AJKT must attend this bengkel activity like last year.
I still can rmb so clearly about last year one.


 So I had to awoke at 6am tooooooo! #FML D:
And went there to listen *%&$^$#^*&&()&$%$ ! GOSH!
FOR 5 HOURS. So suffer and boring :(( #HELL


After the activity don't feel like backing home.
So I stay back to see them played basketball! WOW!
Amazing! Muahahahaha :D LMAO !
They played competition one x)) 



MANDY!


Cam-whored while waiting them ... 


Yu Bing and Hui Yi !


Hui Yi and YY !


Sitting there around and waiting them to finish. Like an hour I think.
After that we decided to go for lunch.


But we have no idea where to go again :S


So they took like 15mins to discussed about it. 
And finally they decided went FBG :)
Long time never went there. HAHA!



I found my orange note book today.
It is still in the classroom. OMG THK GOD! :D
3H class is really a honest class. HEHEHEHE *winks :)

Went to tuition add math class with li ting just now.
I still have no idea where to tuition actually :/

#FOREVERSLEEPY during schooling day -.-



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment