page

Wednesday 18 January 2012

18.01.2012


Stay back in canteen today after class.
Discussed all the CNY's plan with friends.
So finally got a conclusion ^_^ Cant wait for it.

After that I promised Jessie went to her house today.
But heavy rain, seriously was HEAVY RAIN -.-
So I borrowed umbrella from You Xuan :3 *Thkiuuu so much!
And walked to bus stop @ genting klang. Yea WALKED IN THE RAIN!

....................


My bag wet like this! D:
And of course my pants and shirt. Damnit :l


3pm only reached her house. Hehehehe this is my 1st time went here.
I means goes into her house. We are already 6/7 years friend :P
Okayy Sound so failed as a best best friend!


You Xuan's umbrella -.- This make us LMAO while all the way back.
Just cant stop laughing! I know what should I give him when his b'day now
HAHAHAHA!



Straight away bathed :3 Awwww feel so nice after that ^_^
I cam-whored myself when her turn to bath! HAHA :P


And took out my homework :D ! Why am I SO HARDWORKING?!
^_^


Just wrote a paragraph  
I felt so sleepy and started to lay down on her bed and sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !


Ohhh she helped me stitched my bag! :))
PRO! 


Just so random with this Mashimarow :P



 Her dad and broda came back.
We cant stop eating in her room TT ! DIET DIET DIET damnnn!
.............


Then Desmond fetched us to tuition at 5.20pm
HAHA! We were LATE! :P
Drove so fast. Driving skill not that suck as Jessie said actually. LOL!


Met up with VAN VAN! :D 

Physic class today!


 I like to do some AWESOME things always :D
Just like what I DID TODAY! WHEEEEEEEEEE (Y) !



*Homeworks forever cant finish one! -.-



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment