page

Monday 23 January 2012

Taiping Hometown.


Hello hello currently at TAIPING hometown hehehe.
Reached here since yesterday evening.
Had my reunion dinner with a big gang family members.
But this year seem a bit bored than last year.
Because most of them are not here :(


Taiping's food is the best. 
You will agree with me if you tried before.
So I cant stop eating since I reached until now.
Num num num num ! :3

Why am I so free here? Idk =/
Just came back from 拜年 from my cousin's house.
And parents are sleeping now zzz 
Because they drunk yesterday night. LOL

I want gamble lehhhh ._.
No gamble no CNY feel one right? :P


So worry about my grandma @ KL now.
Tomorrow going to back KL dy. And wanna visit her.
Wished grandpa HAPPY CNY in the early morning thru phone^_^

I wanna meet my friends. They also at TAIPING now.
And wanna go for a movie with them! I hope my mum allow.
Tonight! hehe

Fireworks everywhere. Won't stop one. LOL

Ohhh I forgot to bring my camera's usb cable.
So I cant transfer my photos into here.
I only can use my phone to upload.
Quality damn suck :S



Btw, My dong dong and I wish you guys,
Happy Chinese New Year ^_^
HAPPY NIAN CHU YI ! :D

Don't ask me for ang pao
 But you can come my house ask from my mum.
HAHA! 

My CNY's wish : POPO BE HEALTHY LIKE LAST TIME :D


Stay tuned for more pics and posts ya :)


xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment