page

Tuesday 17 January 2012

LOU SANG ?!


CNY is around the corner. I'm sure everyone will eat this food right?
We called it as 'LOU SANG' !
In fact, I don't like to eat this type of food at all. IDK WHY :)


Back to the post, I had my dinner with my family @ last sunday.
We went to Restaurant nearby danau kota - DRAGONTOWN 
I always goes here. Idk why my family like to go there so much.
But the foods seriously very nice. Especially their ASAM SOTONG! :D
Hehehehehe xD



Can meet up with this little girl again ^_^ ! whee wang wang :D




The process of 'LOU SANG' ! Okay lame -.- I know ...


hehehehehehe! I met DANIEL NG again.
The same place same time same people at the 2nd time!
Wasehhhhhh! :P


Just got mai POP from my aunty :3
Every year the same. POP FTW in my house.
HAHA! Come my house if you want.


Painting my house #likeaboss for CNY (Y) !
Macam rumah baru liao :)




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment