page

Sunday 15 January 2012

1 WEEK.


 Already 1 week since school reopen until now.
Hmmm still the same word I would like to tell you I'M FOREVER SLEEPY.
Hehehe idk why. And homeworks is freaking lots ! :/

Btw, SPBT duty is finally END! Forever END. Means we already old and retirement :P *winks!

Having fun in class with 3 of them - VAN , BAN and GKEN :3
We are getting closer and everyday laughed like sakai.
We even laughed until tears came out. LMAOOOO!
#LIKEABOSS !

I'm seriously looking for my life in 5S2 ! (Y)

Everybody beside me reminded me about SPM !
I'm going face SPM this year. I still cant handle those form 4 syllables.
And we gonna sit for our 1st exam at february hehehehe -.-

I seriously need to control myself not to eat so much.
DAMN ! FYI, I have a CHUBBY face now.
Btw,  我不知道爲什麽學校的豬腸粉會那麽好吃 又那麽便宜! (Y)
Must try it with the curry ! Awww yum yum yummmmm :3

CNY fever FTW! School everyday playing new year songs. ROFL!
We are planning about our new year outing plan now ^_^


Looking forward to everything! Form 5 life will be amazing :D
Aza Aza Fighting !!! ^_^
The awkward moment when I calling his name ._.



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment