page

Thursday 12 January 2012

After school ...


Hello 11th again :') 

Had my tuition at 5.30pm. And I finished my school at 1pm.
So 4 and da half hours for me. Idk where to go actually.
At last they accompany me and we decided to went Prima for lunch.


We went Grandma Dessert. Like a long time never go there already.
(Y) ! Ohhh because I went to SPBT duty for the last day, so never stay in class. So damn much ADD MATH's homeworks! zzz
They are trying to help me solve all the questions :/


Ordered 3 bowls. Buy 2 free 1 now. Promotion season :D


I failed to bath at daniel's house. Because I forgot to bring my short :((
DAMN! I need wait till 7.30pm only can back home.
Luckily he got me a slipper. If not I'll be wearing my boots! 


 #LIKEABOSS ^_^


Only two of us got tuition later.
All of them were just trying to accompany us! wowww :P


Guess what?! I used 3 hours to solved and learned all the formula of add math , math and did all my homeworks. I never played with them.
Imma so concentrate on my homework.
All of them are sleeping like a pig there. ONLY ME ! :D :D :D


I like the SOYA FAVOUR one! (Y)


The pretty girl :3


THE LIAR FOREVER BOY !!!!!!!!! :X


Daniel ! :D


My add math 'teacher' of the day :P


They went to DA BAO this ! (Y) yum yum yum :D


Two sifu were here. Thkiuuuu very much. For spending your time for me.
Taught me so muchhhhhh things ! hehehe :3

We went FBG for the 2nd round. 
Met up with Hong Guan, Xi Jian and Kingsley. For nothing.
LMAO! WE SHOULD GO SNOOKER AT THE EARLY TIME!!!!!!!
DAMN I don't care bring me go on this FRIDAY !!! :D




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment