page

Monday 2 January 2012

Surprise for MANDY!


This is a girl's outing plan that planned by Aries Ong since long time ago.
And it is also a SURPRISE birthday celebration of our MANDY :)
And I guess we did it successful ^_^


Went to Karmen's house in the early 10am.
Then her mum fetch us to KLFC. She is going to get her salary soon.
Wooohoooo! I just realized the 1st day she worked and the last day to get salary I also be with her. WOW WOW :3


Aries's mum came KLFC and fetched us to titiwangsa monorail.
We are actually going to Green Box @ sg.wang :)
This is my 5th time went to sing K with friends only. LOL!


And the 1st time I went here.
Hmm some girls are missing. Actual should be 7 but now only 5 came.
SAD CASE ! :/


This is actually for OPX THE CHUBBY ONE ^_^


Once we stepped in the room we straight away sing like there's no tomorrow.
HAHA Not like last time ... :P
Our fever were just too HIGH until cant control LMAO!


Lee Hom !!! The 1st song we sang i think :3


They keep choosing song. Until 50+ songs in the list are waiting us.


Mandyyy! :)


Only 4 mics in a room.

London and Paris !


This is a funny video and we cant stop laughing x)


Rock Rock 0o0 !!!


 Spot karmen's eyes. She cant open her eyes when facing flash! HAHA


I want to sing a song for you sing for my soul :D


Mandy ! (Y)


This is our foods and drinks ! Spaghetti awwwww! ^_^


 Karmen and Mandy.


 We started to eat. I'm hungry ! D:


Spot what are we so special :P


Girlsssssssss! :D


I love my spec ! :P


The blue spec is so suit her shirt! LOL


HAHA! I brought all my specs to there. Mandy's idea actually!
7 for our members.


Everyone is wearing it now O.O! huhu


Received his called. So Jash, Jack and Kingsley going to meet us soon.
They want to join us too! :D


 I just realized I kept cam-whored with MANDY! ._.


煎熬 我們的耳朵真的是煎熬了 :/ LMAOROFLLOL! 
....................


We bought a cake secretly outside the counter.
And going to give her a SURPRISE :D

We sang birthday song. Hehehehehehee!


Her real birthday date should be 0401. But that day is our school reopen day.
So we decided to celebrate with her today :3


Green Tea cake. Not bad ! :) 

We had our group picss ^_^


# 1 The blur one @.@


#2 Eight of us of the day ^_^


#3 The girls ! Without flash.


#4 Girls with flash! HAHA! :P


#5 Free post :D


Hope our friendship will get more closer and ... dream come true !
I want the 2nd wish come TRUE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P


Kingsley and Jash :D


Geeeeeee his hair the fringe zzz !


We started to sing at 12pm to 3pm. Only 3 hours this time :(


 But still we enjoyed till the max! 


Forgot what song we singing ._.


Lee Hong Guan ni zomok ?! -.-


我們開房的號碼。LMAO!


Mandy again. I said right took so much photos with her today. 



4 mics for 8 peeps is really not enough.


He kept playing around. Singing like .... #LIKEABOSS!
HAHAHAHA! LMAO! 


I love the feeling when all of us sang together <3


Ohhh we sang LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN !!! ROFL 
And many many many LOL songs. Awwww ^_^
Idk they actually singing or shouting :P Just like me ! x)


 Aries and Paris ^_^


Our bil of the day for 8 peeps :')


Had a great time with them. Went shopping with girls after that.
Bought a shirt for only RM10 :D
Hehe!

Ohh this is my last outing with friends as school reopen on wednesday.
Sigh! But I passed my 2nd day in 2012 with a BIG SMILE :)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment