page

Thursday 19 January 2012

Internet Sosial.


On my skype like finally I'm free to chat!
Freaking fever is here. Damn munch peeps on theirs too suddenly.
So I added in all the peeps in one conversation.
Like almost 11 peeps chatted in ONCE! :D

Had lots of LMAO stuff inside. Especially those boys.
Keep discussing their DOTA likeaboss :P
..................


This was quiet long time ago. Now only upload for you!
STEP STEP! HEHEHE :3


Video call with DONG DONG at night ! HAHAHA :D



Lastly, because of the school wanted, every F5 student in school must create an account in wordpress. So now I'm in the fever too. I used 3 hours just to designed and learned how to use it :/ SUCK! :X



I never offline since 2pm until now. 
Never touch my homework at all today :(
Already in CNY holidays mood babyyyyyy! ^_^

Tomorrow only 3 periods in school.
Thks to AH JIB GOR coming to our school.
Hehehehehehehe! Tomorrow will be a fun day ya :)




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment