page

Friday 13 January 2012

13TH !


13th of January. Attended DRAMA CLUB's mini mesyuarat after school.
Hmmmm Hmmmm I don't really like the teacher who in charged this club.
Seriously idk why :X ! And this time got many different feel came toward me.
I hope it will be alright soon.


Originally I should go hair cut and snooker with Jason them.
But at last because I wanna go KLFC for buying someone birthday present.
So I cancelled the plan. And changed my plan :)


Followed van went to Jin Pei's house. 
This is my 4th time go her house I think :D ! Hehe. 
But it is the very 1st time for VAN. 
So I think she is freaking excited :P


Doggie FTW! I don't seriously love pet as you know.
And I don't feel like they are sooo cute. Okay okay only :P
And I seriously no joke honestly very scare of them D: 


Jin Pei's dog ! Hehehehe. And her neighbour got another 3 more dogs!
So conclusion we total got 4 dogs to play with :)
I means them but not for me.


I stay inside home #likeaboss.
I don't like to play with them. I scare TT 


Sitting OGAWA CHAIR ! ^_^ LMAO!


I can only stay far away from them. HAHAHAHA!
Jin Pei's opened up the rope of the dog. I cant stop shouting TT !
OMGGGGG SO SCARYYY D:


3.30pm! We still in the house waiting his dad come back.


They can be your best friend. At least they wont betray you :) ! 


 Jin Pei :D


Vanessa ! *ehemionlyuploadedthishehehe.



 After that van decided to skip her tuition and went KLFC with us :P
The purpose to there is to buy someone birthday present as I said just now and I wanna buy CHATIME! 
Someone told me chatime @ KLFC already opened. hmmmm! -.-


 I only can see MBO is opened now zzz ! DAMN D: SO SAD!


3 of us of the day :)


I bought this to ganti my chatime :((


 And we went SHI LIN to buy our grilled chicken ^_^


I'm so regret to buy this actually. 
So at last I never eat. I left it for my sista.
I'm seriously eating too much nowadays. On diet start from monday.
Seriously. In other way I can save my money too. BROKE D:


^_^ ! 


MAI XXL GRILLED CHICKEN! HAHAHA ! It is freaking big :)


 Raining cat and dog when we otw to tuition.
And I dunno how to take bus to tuition center.
So the only way faster easier and convenient is TAXI :D

Luckily reached tuition on time :)




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment