page

Monday 16 January 2012

KFC ! ^_^


16.1.2011 - It's our DONG DONG's big day. The real date! Hehe :D
Who is DONG DONG? Nehhh the pic above! The cute boy! x)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Said to him like 1416861861873 times.
LMAO! And he also said 'thkiuu' to me like 16837184716 times.
HAHAHAHA!


We went to KFC after school. To celebrate his birthday again! 
But without cake this time. Just wanna have a lunch together :)
Thks for inviting me! :D


We walked to KFC under the BIG SUN ! D: GOSHHHHH!
Sooooo hawt and I sweat a lots. Thks for the umbrella ^_^
See TROY , haha ! Trying to get the air-cond. 


Accidently took this pic and only realized the EPIC PART! 
*WINKSSS! :D


The BOSS of the day. The birthday boy belanja all of us KFC!
We should say THKIUUUU! hehe :)


And we bought our drinks at 7-eleven.
It will be more cheaper. And no bottle size in KFC.
We drank it without any CUP! LOL


21 pieces chicken for 10-12 peeps ! HABIS SEMUA! XD




Start to eat #likeaboss.

I said I wanna ON DIET start from today.
But I got KFC as my lunch! Muahahahaha! FAILED :P


See this chicken is in a LOVE shape :3 ! Awwwww ^_^








I had deleted many many photos in my camera.
I means all those 'EPIC' one! Get it? Please say THK YOU to me.
I care you guy's image so much :P
Only uploaded here. hehe!


This is my plate. Seem like I ATE SO MUCH right? TT !
But actually I only ate two pieces leh. Aiyo!


I love the feel. When everyone be together just for fun. Smile like this :D


Cam-whore time for sure ! ROFL :P


Suey and Ling Lian pretty girls ! :D

Jessie and Vann! :)


 Haha! Sakais! :P


 Kingsley and Daniel ! Stupid guyssss! -.-


Want to get their phone number? :P


Foreveralone guy and REX TAN! :P


Jess and Suey ! :3


 Troy and Ah Ring !! :D


Birthday Boy and Fish Cake.
HAHAHAHAHA I LMAO so much when taking pic with yu bing!
I can saw his eyes suddenly became O.O! LMAO ROFL LOL!
WTH HAHAHAHAHAHA! SO FUNNY LAAAAA!


 Zi Kang and Cass ! :D



Suey, this pretty pretty photos is only for you ^_^


 Time to open all his present! It took so long. HAHA!
Hope he like everything we gave today :)


Group pic of the day # 1 

Do you realize the group photo for # 1 is always BLUR and FAIL one?
-.-


# 2 ! With a BIG BIG SMILE :D :D :D !





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment