page

Wednesday 4 January 2012

HSD !


1st of all, let me intro what's means by HSD !
H = HAPPY , S = SCHOOLING , D = DAY!
Sooooooo HAPPY SCHOOLING DAY ! :D

1st day of my school life in form5. What should I say.
Hmmmmm! It's NORMAL I think. LOL!
Nothing special. My class not that noisy as I tot. LMAO!
And some of them changed class. Name list got error. 
I tot he will be in S2 :(( I TOT! Sighhhhhh!

As I said, my tablemate will be VAN ! :D *winks!
Btw, I HATE MY TEACHER! WTF zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I guess my add math will continue be in the middle of pass/fail.
#DAMN #SERIOUSLY

And they said our english teacher are very fierce and straight. GOSH.
Tomorrow going to attend our 1st computer class.
WE ARE SO LUCKY HEHEHEHEHEHE ._.

I miss our school's food so much! Muahahahaha :P

School life in form 5 doesn't that easy anymore.
YOU MUST KNOW IT! :D

*DUTY ! :/


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY MOK! :3



For me, that is always a weird feeling when facing you.
But maybe for you it isn't it anymore :')


Wondering when will we start to talk ... 




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment