page

Friday 6 January 2012

Lim Teh #likeaboss


TGIF ! :D I went out for lunch after school with them.
Hehehehe finally can go out with them like usually. LOL
I dated them a day before ^_^


This is our BOSS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Lately weather is really hot like hell zzz !
How could it be. LOL! See my red apple face ._.


While we otw walked to prima we met them!
Van are like super duper happy and we were surprised too!
SO FATE ! :D


This guy #foreveralone! :P *JOKE!


They decided to went mian dui mian instead of grandma dessert :)


So many peeps. And seriously this time I hate their service.
SO DAMN SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH -.-


Jason and Ken Li!


Ah Ring! 


Sha Jie :P


Kar Hou ! :D


See his face :P 


And of course MYSELF ^_^


Later on Daniel and Hui Yi came here and met us.
We went to 2nd round. But not everyone joining.
Only 4 of us! hehe


 Jessie and Ah Ring!


 OPY and HUI YI! :D


 我們在拍結婚照! :P LMAO


Actually we just went there to gossip.
We got toooo many secret need to share LOL!
EMO KING AND QUEEN IS HERE. HAHAHA


Hui Yi , stay strong and ILY ^_^
Never regret on what you did and never worry about it.
We will always be by your side and support you! HUHU :D


She is too touch so she treated us THIS! Muahahahahah x)


Rushed to tuition after that :) Luckily never late :O


I left my new orange note book at school today.
And I only realized it after I backed home and wanna do my hw.
OMG I never expect it would happened as I just used it for 3 days.
I'm so worry about it and I'm so sad because idk where is it now and I'm so angry because of my carelessness ! D:


But you know's what?! THIS PIC MAKE ME LAUGHED! HEHEHEHEHE :3

*sharing is caring jessie. I'm so sorry :P




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment